New Patient Information
Switching companies can be exhausting and confusing. At Allcare Medical Supply, we do our best to take the guess work out of enrolling as a new patient. We will be sending you a New Patient Welcome packet in the mail, but just in case you haven't received yours yet, or you misplaced your copy, you can always come back here and download an additional copy.
Please let us know if you have any questions about any of these documents.
If you're looking for insurance forms needed for prior authorization requests, please visit our Insurance Documents page.
- HIPAA Notice of Privacy Practices This notice describes how medical information about you (the patient) may be used and disclosed and how you can get access to this information. Please call us at 508-865-4857 if you have any questions.
- HIPAA Request for Restriction Use this form if you would like to request a specific restriction to the way your medical information may be disclosed. We will do our best to accomodate all reasonable requests. In compliance with HIPAA standards, we will respond to all requests for restrictions in a timely manner.
- Patients' Bill of Rights This notifies you (the patient) of your rights as a Medicare/Mass Health beneficiary. Allcare Medical Supply, as a provider of Medicare/Mass Health, will always do our absolute best to be sure our billing and service practices are conducted accurately and appropriately. If you every feel as though there is a discrepency or inaccuracy, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Complaint Resolution Policy It is our hope that we can provide you with exceptional customer service and hopefully you'll never have to utilize this protocol, but just in case you're less than thrilled with your interaction with Allcare, we want to know! Call us at 508-865-4857 or send us an e-mail anytime and we will do our utmost to resolve any complaints we receive.
- Medicare DMEPOS Standards These are the standards that we, as a supplier of Medicare-covered items, must abide by.